Lagoon 46, St.Tatiana
- Boat typeCatamaran
- Production year2022
- Capacity12 persons
- No. of Showers4
- No. of Toilets4
- Length13.99 m
- Beam7.96 m
- Draught1.3 m
- Water tank capacity600 l
- Bow thrusterYes
- Plotter in cockpitYes
- Baden platoYes
- Folding tableYes
- Bunk bedYes
- Power generatorYes
- Solar panelsYes
Why choose yachting°com?
Cruise Cancellation Insurance
Yacht location on the map
Explore more boats for rent
By Boat Brand and Type:
Frequently asked questions
- To charter a boat, a valid skipper's licence is required. If you don't have one, you have the option to rent the boat with a professional skipper. Simply indicate this when you make your booking enquiry, and we will be happy to match you with a qualified skipper.
- The answer to this question can be complex, as licensing requirements differ depending on the country where you plan to charter a boat. For instance, a licence that is accepted in one country may not be recognised in another. Additionally, some countries require that you hold a licence issued by your own country of residence. For a comprehensive understanding of the various types of skipper's licences and their international validity, please consult our Guide to International Skipper's Licences.
- Prices for additional services can be found on each boat's page. Under the Basic Parameters section you will find a link to detailed information. The price on our website does not include transit log, tourist tax and other additional services.
- You will confirm your reservation by first sending payment by the date indicated on the contract you receive from the dealer.
- Opting for EXTRA insurance lowers your deductible to only 10% of the deposit amount in case of a claim, as opposed to the 20% deductible with BASIC insurance. Additionally, EXTRA coverage includes insurance for secondary sails and liability protection. For a full breakdown of deposit insurance options, please refer to our detailed guide.
It's certainly not a requirement, however we always recommend cancellation insurance to our customers, especially when booking boats well in advance. Unexpected events have always complicated holidays and you risk forfeiting your funds. We've summarised 7 reasons why it pays to take out cancellation insurance.
The slightly larger sister of the Bavaria 38, Bavaria 40, Bavaria 42 and Bavaria 46 is more spacious, but you won't have any parking problems. This boat is not one of the longest models of the famous German shipyard (that is the Bavaria 56) – it is a spacious boat, but still just right.
If you like to go swimming, be sure to check with our dealer that your chosen Bavaria 50 Cruiser has a baden plateau. Because sometimes older vintages don't have one. You can also rent a gennaker for some specific Bavaria. We recommend this additional sail if you expect not too strong winds and want to sail on a sail.
Bavaria boats tend to be very heavy, so they are stable enough even in higher winds, they don't heel as much and they don't rock on the waves. They are, as the name suggests, boats suitable for cruising, i.e. for relaxed sailing around islands.
Who is the Bavaria 50 Cruiser not suitable for?
This model is not recommended for races, regattas or long challenging crossings on the open sea, during which sailors want to enjoy perfect sailing and speed. Most Bavaria boats have a furling mainsail, which has the disadvantage of limited advanced sail trim. On the other hand, the advantage is easier hoisting, reefing and the possibility of endless reefing.
Where can you sail from?
We offer the Bavaria 50 Cruiser models in Croatia and Greece, but you can also find them in Spain, Italy and Turkey. Other interesting sailing destinations where you can rent this boat are Slovenia or Malta. Bora, sirocco, meltemi, tramontana, lebic, mistral or marin are the most common winds blowing in the Mediterranean. Find out how to spot them in advance and what to expect from them at sea in the article 7 most common winds you will encounter in the Mediterranean.
One of the world's most renowned catamaran shipyards emphasizes innovation and pioneering. At Lagoon, new catamaran models have not only been manufactured but also developed since 1984. The technicians here have also completed one really interesting commission: the trimarans that appeared in the 1995 Hollywood blockbuster film Waterworld.
Maximum comfort, impressive performance
Emphasis on spaciousness, comfort and a certain degree of luxury are the hallmarks of the brand's boats. Impressive at first glance, the design is never an end in itself, always designed to allow a natural connection between the interior and the exterior. The catamarans are equipped with the latest technology and smart devices such as an electricity generator, a drinking water maker or air conditioning. Ensuring the best possible quality of your stay on board is a priority. However, comfort is not at the expense of performance, Lagoon catamarans are always pleasantly "rideable".
The most popular models
The Lagoon brand is part of the Bénéteau Group. Among the most popular models of this shipyard are the Lagoon 450 or the larger Lagoon 52. Catamarans are generally very popular in Thailand, but those from the Lagoon brand enjoy a particularly good reputation among the wealthy clientele.
Up to Thailand, the land of beautiful beaches and fantastic rock formations. What is yachting like in Thailand? Lots of smiling people, clear seas full of life, romantic islands, mangrove forests, elephants and delicious spicy cuisine. The year-round stable weather simply makes Thailand an ideal destination for yachtsmen. Find out where and when to go in the article Boat holidays in Thailand full of adventure and romance.
Originally a French company, the group represents a large number of smaller companies involved in the shipping industry, including Jeanneau, Lagoon, Prestige, Excess... Founded in 1884 by Benjamin Bénéteau, the brand still has the hallmark ofa traditional family business, as it is still run by distant relatives of the founder. Today, it is a group of companies with an impressive portfolio.
Innovation and prestige
Beneteau prides itself on research and innovation. Their boats take part in the most prestigious yacht races around the world. For example, the Figaro model pioneered the use of foils in racing sailboats. They have a reputation as a true authority in the world of boat building. The fact that the best designers and architects in the world regularly apply for employment with this manufacturer is testament to its extraordinary prestige.
The most popular models
Beneteau's best-known brands include the cruiser Oceanis, the slightly sportier First and the sport-racing Figaro. Among the powerboats, the Flyer, Swift Trawler, Gran Turismo or Antares stand out. Most popular on the charter market are the Oceanis 38.1 for holiday cruising, the First 35 for regattas or sport cruising and the Antares 36 for fast motoring.