Bavaria 51 Cruiser, Vera
- Boat typeSailboat
- Production year2019
- Capacity12 persons
- No. of Showers3
- No. of Toilets3
- Length14.99 m
- Beam4.6 m
- Draught2.4 m
- Length at waterline14.12 m
- Water tank capacity800 l
- Engine typeVolvo 75 h.p.
- Bow thrusterYes
- Plotter in cockpitYes
- Baden platoYes
- Folding tableYes
- Bunk bedYes
- Power generatorYes
- Solar panelsYes
Why choose yachting°com?
Cruise Cancellation Insurance
Yacht location on the map
Explore more boats for rent
By Boat Brand and Type:
Frequently asked questions
- To charter a boat, a valid skipper's licence is required. If you don't have one, you have the option to rent the boat with a professional skipper. Simply indicate this when you make your booking enquiry, and we will be happy to match you with a qualified skipper.
- The answer to this question can be complex, as licensing requirements differ depending on the country where you plan to charter a boat. For instance, a licence that is accepted in one country may not be recognised in another. Additionally, some countries require that you hold a licence issued by your own country of residence. For a comprehensive understanding of the various types of skipper's licences and their international validity, please consult our Guide to International Skipper's Licences.
- Prices for additional services can be found on each boat's page. Under the Basic Parameters section you will find a link to detailed information. The price on our website does not include transit log, tourist tax and other additional services.
- You will confirm your reservation by first sending payment by the date indicated on the contract you receive from the dealer.
- Opting for EXTRA insurance lowers your deductible to only 10% of the deposit amount in case of a claim, as opposed to the 20% deductible with BASIC insurance. Additionally, EXTRA coverage includes insurance for secondary sails and liability protection. For a full breakdown of deposit insurance options, please refer to our detailed guide.
It's certainly not a requirement, however we always recommend cancellation insurance to our customers, especially when booking boats well in advance. Unexpected events have always complicated holidays and you risk forfeiting your funds. We've summarised 7 reasons why it pays to take out cancellation insurance.
Bavaria 51 Cruiser
This sailing boat is ideal for sailing around picturesque islands and hidden coves. The German engineers have taken care of a pleasant design, but don't expect any extravagances, it's the honest craftsmanship that plays the main role. The manufacturer claims that when you come on board you can't help exclaiming "wow" or "great"!
The Bavaria 51 Cruiser 's size and amenities are stunning. At first glance, the honestly crafted wood in the interior and on deck catches the eye. Amenities such as a bow thruster (docking device) and, on some specific models, a television, air conditioning or solar panels, all make this boat the ideal choice for a carefree summer holiday on the waves.
For the discerning
If you want to try a slightly more luxurious model, choose the Bavaria Cruiser 51 Style. The term Style in the name suggests that this is a premium range. The edition places an increased emphasis on comfort, quality materials and a sophisticated interior layout, among other things, in favour of spacious shower enclosures. The manufacturers state that it is on this model that you will find the largest baden plateau on boats in this class.
Try renting a gennaker
Although this is a cruiser, you can often rent a gennaker to go with it. Thanks to the higher weight, the vessel is stable even with this sail and you will have a truly unforgettable sailing experience. Why it is worth renting a gennaker and what it offers compared to the basic sails is explained in the article 5 reasons to rent a gennaker.
Where can you sail from?
Apart from the traditional Croatia, Greece and Italy, you can also rent a Bavaria 51 Cruiser in Turkey or Spain. Then there is the interesting Bavaria 51 Cruiser Style Gibb in the northern waters of Sweden.
Bavaria Yachts shipyards
The history of this shipyard dates back to 1978 and has gradually become one of the most famous in Europe and the largest in Germany. Experienced ship engineers, tradition in shipbuilding and perfectionism are its own. The company prides itself on the careful selection of workers and therefore the high quality of the workmanship of the ships. It chooses materials to be as suitable as possible. The shipyard produces sailboats, motorboats and now catamarans under the Nautitech brand.
What distinguishes the Cruiser range?
The Cruiserrange is characterised by comfort, equipment for circumnavigating the islands around the coast and is recommended more for family holidays. The C series strives for better handling, performance and sailing enjoyment. The C series has a specially designed V-shaped hull for a better ride.
The most popular Bavaria Yachts models
Boats from the Bavaria brand are some of the most popular on the charter market. They offer good value for money and are equipped with everything you need for a relaxing cruise. These boats are therefore not very suitable for racing or professional sailing. Nevertheless, for example, the Bavaria 46 Cruiser has the option of hiring a gennaker. In addition to the aforementioned Bavaria 46 Cruiser, some of the most popular models of this brand are the Bavaria 41 Cruiser or the Bavaria C45.