Bali 4.1, SHILOH_X
- Boat typeCatamaran
- Production year2020
- Capacity9 persons
- No. of Showers3
- No. of Toilets3
- Length12.35 m
- Beam6.72 m
- Mainsail TypeFull batten
- Genoa TypeFurling / Roll
- Draught1.12 m
- Water tank capacity800 l
- Engine power80 hp
- Plotter in cockpitYes
- Power generatorYes
- Solar panelsYes
- Bow thrusterNo
- Baden platoNo
- Folding tableNo
- Bunk bedNo
Why choose yachting°com?
Cruise Cancellation Insurance
Yacht location on the map
Explore more boats for rent
By Boat Brand and Type:
Frequently asked questions
- To charter a boat, a valid skipper's licence is required. If you don't have one, you have the option to rent the boat with a professional skipper. Simply indicate this when you make your booking enquiry, and we will be happy to match you with a qualified skipper.
- The answer to this question can be complex, as licensing requirements differ depending on the country where you plan to charter a boat. For instance, a licence that is accepted in one country may not be recognised in another. Additionally, some countries require that you hold a licence issued by your own country of residence. For a comprehensive understanding of the various types of skipper's licences and their international validity, please consult our Guide to International Skipper's Licences.
- Prices for additional services can be found on each boat's page. Under the Basic Parameters section you will find a link to detailed information. The price on our website does not include transit log, tourist tax and other additional services.
- You will confirm your reservation by first sending payment by the date indicated on the contract you receive from the dealer.
- Opting for EXTRA insurance lowers your deductible to only 10% of the deposit amount in case of a claim, as opposed to the 20% deductible with BASIC insurance. Additionally, EXTRA coverage includes insurance for secondary sails and liability protection. For a full breakdown of deposit insurance options, please refer to our detailed guide.
It's certainly not a requirement, however we always recommend cancellation insurance to our customers, especially when booking boats well in advance. Unexpected events have always complicated holidays and you risk forfeiting your funds. We've summarised 7 reasons why it pays to take out cancellation insurance.
You will find an incredible number of catamarans of this type in charter, worldwide it is one of the most popular models. Why is it so popular? The double-hulled boat is very stable, spacious and comfortable. It is suitable for all those who want to enjoy an unforgettable holiday, but especially for families with children or groups of friends looking for a relaxing and carefree cruise. The deck is sturdy enough that even the smallest children will be perfectly safe.
The Bali 4.1 is also renowned for its comfortable interior. The interior of the boat is bright and beautifully lit by daylight. At first glance, the interior of the catamaran is modern, yet cosy enough to make you feel comfortable. The foredeck invites you to sunbathe, while the saloon seating area guarantees quiet evenings with family or friends. We guarantee that you won't want to leave this catamaran after a week.
Capacity and equipment
This catamaran provides plenty of comfort and space for those who guard privacy and intimacy. The Bali 4.1 can usually accommodate 12 people. There tend to be four cabins and four bathrooms, but there are exceptions, with 6 or 7 people in three cabins and two or three bathrooms.
Bali 4.1 is equipped with standard facilities such as a refrigerator and an additional rubber dinghy. Some models also offer solar panels, air conditioning or a baden plateau.
Where can you sail from?
The Bali 4.1 is most often found in Croatia, Greece and Italy, but you can rent it in all parts of the world. The Bali 4.1 Vida is located in the beautiful British Virgin Islands, the Bali 4.1 Legolas in paradisiacal French Polynesia, the Bali 4.1 Galadriel in lively Cuba, the Bali 4.1 Carline is moored in New Caledonia, the Bali 4.1 Zena is waiting for you in the picturesque Seychelles, the Bali 4.1 Contiga is available in exotic Thailand and the Bali 4.1 Nielthi is available in Mexico.
If you want to charter a catamaran, sooner or later you will come across reliable models from Bali. This is one of the most famous ever brands of double-hulled boats. Bali Catamarans is a part of the Catana group, it is the trade name of one line of this large corporate structure.
The interiors and materials used to manufacture the equipment on Bali boats have long been rated by experts as among the best. The Bali Catamarans brand covers the complete process of boat development and production. The company has a large research and innovation department. It manufactures the hulls itself according to the individual moulds, installs the engines, electrical wiring, piping, furniture and takes care of the delivery to the customers.
Unsinkability and comfort
Thanks to a special hull construction technique, Bali catamarans are lighter than competing models in a similar category. The manufacturer even claims that when intact, their boats are virtually unsinkable. You don't have to try it, of course, but the easy maneuverability is undeniable, as well as the possibility to operate the boats so called single-handed (i.e. by only one person) absolutely comfortably and without complications.
Bali catamarans are also specific in that most of them do not have a front net for lying on. Instead, they often offer sun loungers for sunbathing or sitting. Lounging on the bow is therefore more stable and feels pleasantly homely.
The most popular models and where to sail them
The yard's popular models include the Bali 4.1 or the Bali 5.4. Bali catamarans are offered in the popular Croatia, Greece, Italy and Spain. However, you can also find the Bali Catspace catamaran named Siva in Thailand, the Bali Catspace 40 named Cattitude in the USA, and the Bali 4.8 named Always Sunday in the British Virgin Islands. Bali catamarans are also popular in Martinique, St. Martin, French Polynesia and the Bahamas. With the Bali 5.4 named Tulkas you can even sail in Mexico.