Bavaria 41 Cruiser, Fleur de Lys
- Boat typeSailboat
- Production year2020
- Capacity7 persons
- No. of Showers2
- No. of Toilets2
- Length12.35 m
- Beam3.95 m
- Mainsail TypeFurling / Roll
- Genoa TypeFurling / Roll
- Mast Height18.68 m
- Draught2.05 m
- Water tank capacity360 l
- Number of steering wheels2
- Number of steering blades1
- Steering type2 steering wheels
- Engine power51 hp
- Bow thrusterYes
- Plotter in cockpitYes
- Baden platoYes
- Solar panelsYes
- Folding tableNo
- Bunk bedNo
- Power generatorNo
Why choose yachting°com?
Cruise Cancellation Insurance
Yacht location on the map
Explore more boats for rent
By Boat Brand and Type:
Frequently asked questions
- To charter a boat, a valid skipper's licence is required. If you don't have one, you have the option to rent the boat with a professional skipper. Simply indicate this when you make your booking enquiry, and we will be happy to match you with a qualified skipper.
- The answer to this question can be complex, as licensing requirements differ depending on the country where you plan to charter a boat. For instance, a licence that is accepted in one country may not be recognised in another. Additionally, some countries require that you hold a licence issued by your own country of residence. For a comprehensive understanding of the various types of skipper's licences and their international validity, please consult our Guide to International Skipper's Licences.
- Prices for additional services can be found on each boat's page. Under the Basic Parameters section you will find a link to detailed information. The price on our website does not include transit log, tourist tax and other additional services.
- You will confirm your reservation by first sending payment by the date indicated on the contract you receive from the dealer.
- Opting for EXTRA insurance lowers your deductible to only 10% of the deposit amount in case of a claim, as opposed to the 20% deductible with BASIC insurance. Additionally, EXTRA coverage includes insurance for secondary sails and liability protection. For a full breakdown of deposit insurance options, please refer to our detailed guide.
It's certainly not a requirement, however we always recommend cancellation insurance to our customers, especially when booking boats well in advance. Unexpected events have always complicated holidays and you risk forfeiting your funds. We've summarised 7 reasons why it pays to take out cancellation insurance.
Bavaria 41 Cruiser
The Bavaria 41 Cruiser is a medium-sized sailing yacht (length 12, 35 m), one of the most popular boats in the charter fleet. The comfortable, stable medium-sized sailing yacht does not put so much emphasis on handling under sail, it is rather a reliable guide for cruising off the coast and adjacent islands. We recommend it to families or a group of friends looking for a happy medium in terms of cruising, space, comfort, price and boat size.
Capacity and equipment
The Bavaria 41 Cruiser offers privacy in mostly 3 cabins, so its maximum capacity is 6 to 8 people. There are usually 2 bathrooms on board.
The equipment of this Bavaria is standard. You will find everything you need for a holiday cruise, from a fridge, sprayhood, baden plata, plotter in the cockpit to bow truster. But always ask the dealer when booking the boat how equipped your particular boat is.
Themainsail on this sailboat tends to be furling. This will make it easier to hoist, reef and trim, but unfortunately it doesn't hold its shape as perfectly as a spar sail. Therefore, we do not recommend this boat for racing, but rather for recreational sailing. However, an additional gennaker sail can be rented for some models. You will especially appreciate this if you expect rather light winds and backwind courses – read more in the article 5 reasons to rent a gennaker.
"Children friendly" equipment
This boat will keep children as safe and comfortable as possible, making it the ideal choice for family time at sea. The cockpit is pleasantly spacious and great for crew get-togethers. Swimming enthusiasts and children will also appreciate the generous baden raft.
Where can you sail from?
This model is very popular in charter cruises, in fact you can find over 200 of them in our search engine! In terms of destinations, Croatia and Greece are traditionally the most represented, followed by Italy. But we also offer the Bavaria Cruiser 41 Arwen, Opal and Marlin in sunny Turkey or the Bavaria Cruiser 41 Hera or Urze in Portugal. Spain is not far behind with its Bavaria 41 Bintan and Bintan II in Majorca. An interesting feature is the Bavaria 41 Cruiser Lena II, which you can rent in the Netherlands.
Bavaria 41 Cruiser sailing boats tend to have a higher draft. They are therefore not recommended in areas with coral, rocks close to the surface or otherwise treacherously rugged seabeds.
Bavaria Yachts Shipyards
The history of this shipyard dates back to 1978 and has gradually become one of the most famous in Europe and the largest in Germany. Experienced ship engineers, tradition in shipbuilding and perfectionism are inherent in the company. The company prides itself on the careful selection of workers and therefore the high quality of the workmanship of the ships. It chooses materials to be as suitable as possible. The shipyard produces sailboats, motorboats and now catamarans under the Nautitech brand.
What distinguishes the Cruiser range?
The Cruiserrange is characterised by comfort, equipment for circumnavigating the islands around the coast and is recommended more for family holidays. The C series strives for better handling, performance and sailing enjoyment. The C series has a specially designed V-shaped hull for a better ride.
The most popular Bavaria Yachts models
Boats from the Bavaria brand are some of the most popular on the charter market. They offer good value for money and are equipped with everything you need for a relaxing cruise. These boats are therefore not very suitable for racing or professional sailing. Nevertheless, for example, the Bavaria 46 Cruiser has the option of hiring a gennaker. In addition to the aforementioned Bavaria 46 Cruiser, some of the most popular models of this brand are the Bavaria 41 Cruiser or the Bavaria C45.