Lagoon 39, Anegada
- Boat typeCatamaran
- Production year2013
- Capacity10 persons
- No. of Showers2
- No. of Toilets2
- Length11.74 m
- Beam6.79 m
- Mainsail TypeBattened mainsail
- Genoa TypeFurling / Roll
- Draught1.22 m
- Length at waterline11.53 m
- Number of steering wheels1
- Number of steering blades2
- Steering typeSteering Wheel
- Engine type2x20
- Engine power40 hp
- Plotter in cockpitYes
- Folding tableYes
- Bow thrusterNo
- Baden platoNo
- Bunk bedNo
- Power generatorNo
- Solar panelsNo
Why choose yachting°com?
Cruise Cancellation Insurance
Yacht location on the map
Explore more boats for rent
By Boat Brand and Type:
Frequently asked questions
- To charter a boat, a valid skipper's licence is required. If you don't have one, you have the option to rent the boat with a professional skipper. Simply indicate this when you make your booking enquiry, and we will be happy to match you with a qualified skipper.
- The answer to this question can be complex, as licensing requirements differ depending on the country where you plan to charter a boat. For instance, a licence that is accepted in one country may not be recognised in another. Additionally, some countries require that you hold a licence issued by your own country of residence. For a comprehensive understanding of the various types of skipper's licences and their international validity, please consult our Guide to International Skipper's Licences.
- Prices for additional services can be found on each boat's page. Under the Basic Parameters section you will find a link to detailed information. The price on our website does not include transit log, tourist tax and other additional services.
- You will confirm your reservation by first sending payment by the date indicated on the contract you receive from the dealer.
- Opting for EXTRA insurance lowers your deductible to only 10% of the deposit amount in case of a claim, as opposed to the 20% deductible with BASIC insurance. Additionally, EXTRA coverage includes insurance for secondary sails and liability protection. For a full breakdown of deposit insurance options, please refer to our detailed guide.
It's certainly not a requirement, however we always recommend cancellation insurance to our customers, especially when booking boats well in advance. Unexpected events have always complicated holidays and you risk forfeiting your funds. We've summarised 7 reasons why it pays to take out cancellation insurance.
At just under 12 metres in length, the Lagoon 39 is a very popular smaller catamaran with a maximum capacity of 10 to 12 people in 4 cabins and 2 to 4 bathrooms.
Capacity and equipment
This catamaran is recommended for two or more families or couples or a group of friends who want to enjoy summer fun at sea. Its big advantage is its relatively low price.
Most Lagoon 39 catamarans have an additional dinghy and fridge, some have solar panels for eco-friendly battery charging, a TV for long evenings, a plotter in the cockpit or a bow hull for easy manoeuvring in the marina.
Where can you sail from?
Lagoon 39 catamarans can be found in popular Croatia, Italy or Greece, where we recommend the Lagoon 39 Captain Nasos on the popular island of Mykonos. But what about trying Oriental Turkey on the Lagoon 39 Pata or exploring the Corsican coast with the Lagoon 39 Kerylos, or the French Côte d'Azur on the Lagoon 39 Meme pas peur. For lovers of the exotic, we recommend the Lagoon 39 Sebon in the Seychelles, one of the most beautiful places for sailing – see our article Sailing in the Seychelles: discover the perfect paradise with us on a boat.
One of the world's most renowned catamaran shipyards, Lagoon Shipyard emphasises innovation and pioneering. At Lagoon, new catamaran models have not only been manufactured but also developed since 1984. The technicians here have also completed one really interesting commission: the trimarans that appeared in the 1995 Hollywood blockbuster film Waterworld.
Maximum comfort, impressive performance
Emphasis on spaciousness, comfort and a certain degree of luxury are the hallmarks of the brand's boats. Impressive at first glance, the design is never an end in itself, always designed to allow a natural connection between the interior and the exterior. The catamarans are equipped with the latest technology and smart devices such as an electricity generator, a drinking water maker or air conditioning. Ensuring the best possible quality of your stay on board is a priority. However, comfort is not at the expense of performance, Lagoon catamarans are always pleasantly "rideable".
The most popular models
The Lagoon brand is part of the Bénéteau Group. Among the most popular models of this shipyard are the Lagoon 450 or the larger Lagoon 52. Catamarans are generally very popular in Thailand, but those from the Lagoon brand enjoy a particularly good reputation among the wealthy clientele.
Up to Thailand, the land of beautiful beaches and fantastic rock formations. What is yachting like in Thailand? Lots of smiling people, clear seas full of life, romantic islands, mangrove forests, elephants and delicious spicy cuisine. The year-round stable weather simply makes Thailand an ideal destination for yachtsmen. Find out where and when to go in the article Boat holidays in Thailand full of adventure and romance.
Originally a French company, the group represents a large number of smaller companies involved in the shipping industry, including Jeanneau, Lagoon, Prestige, Excess... Founded in 1884 by Benjamin Bénéteau, the brand still has the hallmark ofa traditional family business, as it is still run by distant relatives of the founder. Today, it is a group of companies with an impressive portfolio.
Innovation and prestige
Beneteau prides itself on research and innovation. Their boats take part in the most prestigious yacht races around the world. For example, the Figaro model pioneered the use of foils in racing sailboats. They have a reputation as a true authority in the world of boat building. The fact that the best designers and architects in the world regularly apply for employment with this manufacturer is testament to its extraordinary prestige.
The most popular models
Beneteau's best-known brands include the cruiser Oceanis, the slightly sportier First and the sport-racing Figaro. Among the powerboats, the Flyer, Swift Trawler, Gran Turismo or Antares stand out. The most popular boats on the charter market are the Oceanis 38.1 for holiday cruising, the First 35 for regattas or sports cruising and the Antares 36 for fast motoring.