Our Easter sailing meetup is already a classic. Kicking off the 2022 yachting season, it takes place at Easter from 15/04 to 18/04/22. Come and enjoy it with us!
Dates and transportation
- Check-in: Friday 15/04/22 (it is possible to sleep on the boat a day earlier)
- Check-out: Monday 18/04/22 at approx. 2.00 PM
- Marina Mandalina, Sibenik, Croatia
Transportation is up to the individual. After agreement, those interested can board in the evening and sleep on their own boat. Take advantage of the national holiday and take just one day off work.
Get in the mood with the wonderful atmosphere of our Easter voyage from last year.
We plan to take full advantage of the sea and wind. As always, we’ll prepare a route and those interested can join the informal race. Of course, we’ll also be having plenty of fun sailing, as well as exploring the local restaurants and pubs in the evening.
The exact route will be specified at the skipper meeting, which will take place on Friday 15/04. Everything depends on the wind strength and direction.
- Thursday 14/04: Evening arrival and overnight stay on the boat
- Friday 15/04: Training, crew meeting and evening meeting
- Saturday 16/04: 1st stage
- Sunday 17/04: 2nd stage
- Monday 18/04: Check-out or free program
The evening programme is mostly free form entertainment. Each crew makes their own fun, but sometimes 3 more crews meet up on a boat.
Who the meetup is intended for
- Anyone who likes sailing – the event is open to everyone (even beginners).
- If you don't have a skipper's license yet, we can recommend a skipper.
- If you are alone without a crew, get in touch, we'll find someone for you. :) Usually over 40 boats participate in this flotilla. Of course, everyone can adapt the program to their liking and choose what to participate in. We are happy to welcome all enthusiastic sailors with open arms!
Swimming in the sea is one of the traditional activities at Easter sailing meetup.
Why come with us?
- Boats at special prices for this event only
- Earlier check-in and later check-out free of charge
- Only one day off work and 4 days at sea
- Experience the Croatian sea and islands without the crowds
- Socialise from morning to night
- Opportunity to learn from more experienced sailors
- A chance to race and win something
- The weather is nice in Croatia already
- No entry fee, only the boat rental and harbour fees to pay
The announcement of the winners and the subsequent party is fun for all.
Questions and answers about the Easter voyage
Offer of boats
We’ve chartered boats from the charter company NCP in Sibenik especially for this event. This guarantees us the best price and conditions not offered anywhere else (early check-in, late check-out, free additional motor, discounted gennaker, etc.).
But, of course, you can book any of our boats for the Easter voyage.