Lagoon 50, Nauticat
- Boat typeCatamaran
- Production year2020
- Capacity8 persons
- No. of Showers4
- No. of Toilets4
- Length14.75 m
- Beam8.1 m
- Draught1.4 m
- Water tank capacity480 l
- Bow thrusterYes
- Plotter in cockpitYes
- Baden platoYes
- Folding tableYes
- Bunk bedYes
- Power generatorYes
- Solar panelsYes
Why choose yachting°com?
Cruise Cancellation Insurance
Yacht location on the map
Explore more boats for rent
By Boat Brand and Type:
Frequently asked questions
- To charter a boat, a valid skipper's licence is required. If you don't have one, you have the option to rent the boat with a professional skipper. Simply indicate this when you make your booking enquiry, and we will be happy to match you with a qualified skipper.
- The answer to this question can be complex, as licensing requirements differ depending on the country where you plan to charter a boat. For instance, a licence that is accepted in one country may not be recognised in another. Additionally, some countries require that you hold a licence issued by your own country of residence. For a comprehensive understanding of the various types of skipper's licences and their international validity, please consult our Guide to International Skipper's Licences.
- Prices for additional services can be found on each boat's page. Under the Basic Parameters section you will find a link to detailed information. The price on our website does not include transit log, tourist tax and other additional services.
- You will confirm your reservation by first sending payment by the date indicated on the contract you receive from the dealer.
- Opting for EXTRA insurance lowers your deductible to only 10% of the deposit amount in case of a claim, as opposed to the 20% deductible with BASIC insurance. Additionally, EXTRA coverage includes insurance for secondary sails and liability protection. For a full breakdown of deposit insurance options, please refer to our detailed guide.
It's certainly not a requirement, however we always recommend cancellation insurance to our customers, especially when booking boats well in advance. Unexpected events have always complicated holidays and you risk forfeiting your funds. We've summarised 7 reasons why it pays to take out cancellation insurance.
Lagoon 50 is a spacious comfortable catamaran (length 14,75 m and width 8,10 m) with plenty of privacy for all crew members. It is suitable for family, relaxation and party cruising. Simply the ideal boat for a pleasant holiday.
Capacity and equipment
The capacity of the catamaran is depending on the layout from 7 to 14 persons. The number of cabins varies from 4 to 8 in different models, and the bathrooms are usually 4. We recommend the Lagoon 50 for two or three families or a large group of friends.
The facilities provide everything you need for a comfortable holiday. A fridge or bow trunk is a basic necessity. Some catamarans also have air conditioning for hot days, heating for cooler periods, solar panels with which you can charge your batteries organically or a TV for long evenings.
Where can you sail from?
You can hire these catamarans in classic sailing destinations such as Croatia, Greece and Italy. We also offer, for example, the Lagoon 50 Sapphire in beautiful Mallorca. For lovers of the exotic, we recommend the Lagoon 50 Oscar in Martinique, the Lagoon 50 Ocean in the divine Seychelles, a boat perfect for a summer holiday called the Lagoon 50 Docs Holiday in the British Virgin Islands, the Lagoon 50 KOKOMO in French Polynesia or you can experience the really good life on the Lagoon 50 Buena Vida in the Bahamas.
One of the world's most renowned catamaran shipyards emphasizes innovation and pioneering. At Lagoon, new catamaran models have not only been manufactured but also developed since 1984. The technicians here have also had one really interesting commission: the trimarans that appeared in the 1995 Hollywood blockbuster film Waterworld.
Maximum comfort, impressive performance
Emphasis on spaciousness, comfort and a certain degree of luxury are the hallmarks of the brand's boats. Impressive at first glance, the design is never an end in itself, always designed to allow a natural connection between the interior and the exterior. The catamarans are equipped with the latest technology and smart devices such as an electricity generator, a drinking water maker or air conditioning. Ensuring the best possible quality of your stay on board is a priority. However, comfort is not at the expense of performance, Lagoon catamarans are always pleasantly "rideable".
The most popular models
The Lagoon brand is part of the Bénéteau Group. Among the most popular models of this shipyard are the Lagoon 450 or the larger Lagoon 52. Catamarans are generally very popular in Thailand, but those from the Lagoon brand enjoy a particularly good reputation among the wealthy clientele.
Up to Thailand, the land of beautiful beaches and fantastic rock formations. What is yachting like in Thailand? Lots of smiling people, clear seas full of life, romantic islands, mangrove forests, elephants and delicious spicy cuisine. The year-round stable weather simply makes Thailand an ideal destination for yachtsmen. Find out where and when to go in the article Boat holidays in Thailand full of adventure and romance.
Originally a French company, the group represents a large number of smaller companies involved in the boating industry, including Jeanneau, Lagoon, Prestige, Excess... Founded in 1884 by Benjamin Bénéteau, the brand still has the hallmark ofa traditional family business, as it is still run by distant relatives of the founder. Today, it is a group of companies with an impressive portfolio.
Innovation and prestige
Beneteau prides itself on research and innovation. Their boats take part in the most prestigious yacht races around the world. For example, the Figaro model pioneered the use of foils in racing sailboats. They have a reputation as a true authority in the world of boat building. The fact that the best designers and architects in the world regularly apply for employment with this manufacturer is testament to its extraordinary prestige.
The most popular models
Beneteau's best-known brands include the cruiser Oceanis, the slightly sportier First and the sport-racing Figaro. Among the powerboats, the Flyer, Swift Trawler, Gran Turismo or Antares stand out. Most popular on the charter market are the Oceanis 38.1 for holiday cruising, the First 35 for regattas or sport cruising and the Antares 36 for fast motoring.