You would be hard pressed to find a country in the world that is more diverse than Canada. Majestic mountains, turquoise lakes and endless roads across the second largest country is complemented by a traditional Canadian culture that will last a lifetime. Explore Canada's waterways and see how they compare to those of Europe.
Who will enjoy a houseboat holiday in Canada?
- Fishermen. Canada is a fisherman's paradise. You won't believe your eyes when you see how many fishing spots you'll encounter during your cruise.
- Experienced captains. If you go on houseboat vacations regularly, you've probably explored most of the cruising grounds in Europe. Try something new and head out to the ocean.
- Families with children. Selected areas in Canada are very quiet, so they are suitable for families with young children. With a wide range of leisure activities on board, your little ones won't be bored.
- Observers. Typical Canadian "wildlife" will be fun to observe day and night.
- Calm types. Canadian nature directly invites you to put all your worries behind you and enjoy undisturbed relaxation.
- Cyclists. It would be a shame not to take advantage of the many cycling routes that can be found in Canada.
- Shopping maniacs. Canadian cities are full of shopping malls and smaller shops. Don't forget to bring a bottle of real maple syrup back home!
- Travelers. You can combine a houseboat cruise with a visit to Toronto, Niagara Falls or an exploration of nature reserves and southwestern Ontario.
- Hikers. There's nothing easier than docking your houseboat at the shore and exploring Canadian nature on your own two feet.
- Energetic athletes. Go for a swim one day, try your hand at canoeing the next, and enjoy a jet-ski ride the third. You won't be bored!