The refresher cruise in the Baltic is designed for all sailors who want to practice port maneuvers, mooring in the marina, trimming the sails or typical navigation. You will also practice night sailing, sailing in shipping lanes and coordinating the crew. The variable weather, waves and wind in a challenging location will test each crew in no time.
The harsher Baltic Sea is unbridled and can really grab your heart. Are you sailing with us?
Maják na ostrově Bornholm
We have prepared two variants of this cruise - a four-day trip with Pavel Kocych and a seven-day trip with Radek Mašata. During the voyage we will visit countless interesting places and likely sail 4 countries - Germany, Denmark, Sweden and Poland. We usually embark from the port of Breege in Rügen.
Jeden z největších křižáckých hradů v severní Evropě, hrad Hammerhus
Interesting places we’ll likely see:
Ales Stenar je úchvatné místo s magickou atmosférou
- The chalk cliffs of Königsstuhl
- The fishing village Kåseberga
- The sacred Celtic Ales Stenar (similar to Stonehenge)
- The charming islands of Christanso and Frederiks which have a bird sanctuary
- Island of Bornholm
- One of the greatest Crusade castles in Northern Europe - Hammershus
- The town Svaneke with its half-timbered houses
The exact route of the voyage will depend on the weather and current conditions and is decided by the captain. The route is determined before departure so that the crews can practice sailing under different conditions.
Book a place
Want to know more? Contact us on tel .:+44 208 08 98 515. Sign up via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will immediately send you the necessary information and payment documents.
Price: 699 EUR
Date: 8. 5. - 15. 5. 2021
Věž a přístav na ostrově Frederikse
Who are refresher cruises for?
- People who already have some experience but have not sailed for a long time and want to refresh their skills and knowledge.
- Participants of practical courses who have not yet sailed themselves and want to learn something before their first independent voyage.
- People who missed out on sailing during the year and will use the cruise to relax and gain more experience.
Why in the Baltic?
- During the cruise you will experience highly diverse weather.
- It is a more challenging yachting location than sailing in Croatia.
- It is the nearest sea to the Czech Republic (from Prague it takes 6 hours by car to the port of Stralsund).
- Thanks to the short distance and the favourable price of boats, it is the most affordable location.
What to bring with you?
- High-quality waterproof sailing jacket and trousers (e.g., offshore or ocean range from Musto, Gill, or Plastimo), there is also the option to rent from us (limited number of pieces, first come first served)
- Good boots (our tip: DUNLOP PUROFORT® Thermo +)
- High-quality warm clothing in several layers (e.g., functional clothing from DEVOLD or ICEBREAKER)
- Down jacket (last layer under the sailing jacket, e.g., Sir Joseph)
- Warm sleeping bag
- Sailing gloves for pulling ropes
- Warm gloves
- Warm cap
- Flashlight (headlamp)
- Warm socks (several pairs)
- Shoes for on board that do not slip and do not leave marks
- Peaked cap, sunglasses, hand cream, sunscreen
- Shoes and clothes for the shore
- Protein sticks or chocolate bars :-)
- Ginger or ginger candies for seasickness