Our selection of skippers is extensive and over the course of 16 years we have collaborated with a wide range of skippers. Our demand for skippers gradually increased until we reached the stage of only using the services of the most experienced skippers and the most suitable for boat charter. A correctly chosen skipper is the best guarantee of a perfect holiday at sea, a proper guarantee of achieving a place in a regatta, and a proper guarantee of a successful sailing holiday filled with adventure and sightseeing.
Our skipper requirements
- A skipper must be a very experienced yachtsman—a very experienced yachtsman is usually not someone who has been sailing two weeks more than you.
- A skipper must be a pleasant and friendly person.
- A skipper must be technically knowledgeable, to deal with most of the problems that can occur on a boat.
- A skipper should be linguistically skilled, and capable of resolving unforeseen situations.
- If you participate in a regatta, it must be a skipper/racing yachtsman who can turn a disparate crew into a team that can turn the desire for victory into a real victory.
- If you are sailing on a family trip with children, the skipper should be congenial and capable of actively engaging the children and organising their entertainment.
And we acknowledge that fulfilling all of these requirements is nowhere near easy.
If you look at our skippers (Pavel Strašil, Standa Kubíček or Jiří Zindulka), you will find some of them have more individual experience than all of the skippers of a competing company put together.
Choosing the ideal skipper
We can provide a skipper for you, from virtually one day to the next, even at the last minute. Occasionally, customers of competing companies turn to us for a skipper. We usually do not disappoint them.
However, if you want your skipper to meet your maximum requirements, contact us as soon as possible. The schedules of our best skippers are very full, especially in spring and autumn.
Are you interested about skipper?