Yachting.com is an online booking platform for Yacht rental (think Booking.com for Yachts) - known for renting yachts all around the world, organizing captain license courses, creating events for corporate clients and providing many additional services to the yachting community.
Our mission is to bring together Yachting enthusiast from around the world and provide them with a flawless one-stop-shop experience when planning and booking their dream holiday at sea.
Currently we are seeking an experienced PPC Specialist who will manage paid search campaigns for local and international marketing initiatives (currently 10 international markets and planned US expansion) that will help bring a high volume of new customers to our booking platform.
What will you do?
- Take responsibility for planning, implementing, and optimizing online marketing campaigns.
- Run PPC campaigns using Google AdWords, Bing, Sklik, RTB, Yandex etc. on more than 10 markets and
- Use scripts and other automatization for increasing efficiency
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Follow ROI, Landing Pages effectivity, Ads performance and constantly optimize process
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Recommend and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and different facets of paid search.
- Conduct campaign analysis, reporting, and optimization (performance, statistics, messages)
Who are we looking for?
- min. 5 years’ experience with PPC (Google AdWords, Bing, Sklik, RTB)
- Proven experience on international accounts with large budgets
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing channels and experience optimizing campaigns by relevant KPIs.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to convert data-driven insights into actionable recommendations.
- Passion for exploring and testing new performance marketing channels.
- Advanced Excel or other analytical tools skills.
- Fluent English and Czech language
What do we offer:
- Unique working environment combining all positives of true global startup with backing of strong holding of WMC Group
- Attractive opportunity to build your expertise in online marketing by working with seasoned Marketing professionals
- Visionary, hands-on CEO who will drive, motivate, and coach you through your first steps with us
- Creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Five weeks of holiday per year
- Equipment of your choice (laptop, phone etc.)
- English or Czech language courses
- Multisport Card
- Company café with breakfast bar every day
- Chance to get your own Captain License, Yachting holidays
Does that sound good to you?
So give it a try and send us a CV and a few lines as to why you were interested in our position, what you can do and what you can offer us. Don't think for a long time, a suitable wind is blowing and you need to pull the sails! Maybe it will be your life decision ...
Anna from HR, captains and crew yachting°com
Contact: Anna Zemanová | yachting.com