Yachting.com is an online booking platform for Yacht rental (think Booking.com for Yachts) - known for renting yachts all around the world, organizing captain license courses, creating events for corporate clients and providing many additional services to the yachting community. Our mission is to bring together Yachting enthusiast from around the world and provide them with a flawless one-stop-shop experience when planning and booking their dream holiday at sea.
Currently, we are looking for a seasoned Marketing Director who will take responsibility and ownership over our Marketing, Community and Events teams’ strategy and drive yachting.com’s successful journey to become #1 service provider to the yachting community in all current and future target markets. This career changing opportunity will particularly suit a creative, yet structured marketing team-leader with previous experience and proven track record in both corporate and start-up environment.
What will you do:
- Create and drive forward yachting.com’s Marketing strategy and continuosuly stregthen our brand with the goal to reach #1 market position within the yacht charter segment in all current and future target markets.
- Manage and coordinate marketing, advertising and promotional projects that meet business objectives such as lead generation, lead engagement and enhancing the customer experience.
- Lead a team of Senior and Junior marketing professionals including Online Marketing, Content Marketing and Community engagement teams.
- Work closely with Online Marketing, Content Marketing and Community Engagement Managers to ensure consistent and effective communication towards all target audiences.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
Who are we looking for:
- Performance driven Senior Marketing professional with proven track record within both Corporate and Start-up environment
- Detail and results-oriented; skilled at both strategy and hands-on execution
- Data-driven yet intuitive and empathetic to the needs of our customers
- Natural leader and Manager with experience of leading established Marketing teams
- In-depth knowledge of advanced marketing principles, concepts and techniques including marketing analysis and research tools.
- Ability to independently create and evaluate marketing plans and processes and recommend improvements.
What do we offer:
- A career changing opportunity and chance to be a part of a locally unique project with the potential to become a Global #1 player, serving yachters around the World.
- Attractive opportunity to utilize and further develop your expertise in a high-potential niche market in the Travel & Tourism industry.
- Chance to team-up with other senior leaders and industry experts who will share your drive and work towards a common vision.
- Strong technology background and top-level tools at your disposal (Salesforce.com, Daktela and more)
- Creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company café with breakfast bar every day
- Chance to get your own Captain License, employee discount for Yachting holidays.
Does that sound good to you?
So give it a try and send us a CV and a few lines as to why you were interested in our position, what you can do and what you can offer us. Don't think for a long time, a suitable wind is blowing and you need to pull the sails! Maybe it will be your life decision ...
Anna from HR, captains and crew yachting°com
Contact: Anna Zemanová | yachting.com