Gamefisherman Yachts is a yacht building company that was founded in the year 1985 by Mike Matlack in Stuart, Florida. The company builds boats in sizes ranging from 34 feet to 48 feet, with custom models being built up to 65 feet in length. There is also a 130 foot boat on the drawing board. These yachts are built with fishing in mind, as witnessed by both the name and the stated passion of the founder. This company does its best to make finding the right boat possible. In addition to helping customers find the right new boat for them, Gamefisherman Yachts is quite willing to help in the search for a used boat that would fit their needs.
The company's boats are divided between two main groups; the 30 footers and the 40 footers. The 30 footers include Express and Walk Around models in 34, 37, and 39 foot sizes, as well as a 39 foot long Flybridge model. Similar models are also offered in 42, 43, 45, 46, and 48 foot sizes.
Depending on the age and size of the model you are looking for, you can pay anywhere from the low thousands to several hundred thousand dollars for a ship from Gamefisherman Yachts.
- Gamefisherman Yachts is a well-respected make of fishing yachts with a good reputation.
- This company will build custom orders to the specifications of the buyer.
- These yachts are known for their high quality; boats over ten years old are still sold for higher prices than others.
- These ships are built with comfort and convenience in mind and have anything you might need on a fishing trip, from ample storage, to comfortable accommodations.
- The wide selection of sizes and styles allows a buyer to make a choice that is absolutely right for him.
- Due to their high quality, Gamefisherman yachts in good condition are generally sold for a very high premium.
- It can be hard to find much in-depth information about any specific model outside of the company’s own site, so it may be hard to choose which one is best for your needs.
- Due to their large size, all Gamefisherman Yachts are not made for shallow water: 30 foot models all require at least 2 feet of water, while 40 foot models require as much as 4 feet.
These yachts come in Walk Around, Express, and Flybridge varieties in almost all of the sizes between 30 and 40 feet, but the true highlight in Gamefisherman Yachts’ arsenal is the upcoming 130 foot Explorer, for those who want to take their fishing to a new level.
Gamefisherman Yachts’ fine, solid reputation is always a plus, but the level of quality present in their boats also means that they will cost you a high price. It is probably best to look over the options that are open to you, look over the features, and compare before purchasing such a large item.